Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Another round at the Dallas Bridal Show

The Dallas Bridal Show is a huge expo held twice a year. I actually have a post from the one in January where they had a "Million Dollar Wedding Cake" on display.

Well this time, I went as a vendor. I may not have mentioned this, but for the past few months I have been working as an intern and then an Event Assistant for the PeaPod Group. Marla, the President and CEO, is one of the most amazing women I've ever met and I am extremely lucky to be working with her and the whole group.

PeaPod was actually the official planner for the Dallas Bridal Show which meant that we had 6 booth spaces for just us. Take a look at the awesome stuff we filled it up with.



A kick-butt "decadence bar". You should have seen this thing. And isn't that mirrored table so glamourous?


*love this lounge furniture!

My first experience working a bridal show was amazing. I met a lot of brides and I'm hoping there is one in there who will want me to help with their special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment