Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dallas Bridal Show

Saturday was the Dallas Bridal Show. It was a HUGE event with over 300 vendors (can you hear my feet screaming??). I went with my best friend Sarah (who's engaged), her mom, and her aunt. We had a really great time!!! Lots of information, ideas, and cake. I mean, LOTS of cake. Hah.

The craziest thing I saw was the "Million Dollar Wedding Cake". (The link is a short video). This cake was outrageous (and a little silly in my opinion). All of the 'decor' is diamonds. But if you have the money, why the hell not right? *Insert eye roll here*.
iPhone picture - obviously not best quality! :)
So now I have a few ideas floating around in my head now. What do you think of boudoir photography? I think that, if done TASTEFULLY, they can be a gorgeous display of femininity. I am seriously considering investing in these. Opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment