Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Great Program Debacle*

Programs have been a source of craziness for me. Silly, I know. I wanted to DIY them, of course, but I went back and forth between how to do them, what was going to go in them, and did I really want them anyways???

Well, then I finally calmed the heck down and realized: Yes, I do want them; Yes, they need to be easy as pie, and it had to be at least a little cute. So three designs and a whole lot of indecision later, here's what I finally came up with.

Pretty cute, eh? I'm satisfied. It was super simple. The fonts used are Jane Austen and Hanshand from dafont.com. This whole process has taught me to frikking love that site!

I'm very satisfied with them. Simple, cute, and to the point. That's what I'm all about 16 days until the big day.

*Okay, maybe "debacle" is exaggerating a little


No comments:

Post a Comment