Monday, November 22, 2010

Pink Cupcake Cookies

Well, the week of Thanksgiving is upon us, and as hard as I've been trying to resist the temptation of cheating on Thanksgiving with Christmas, I have failed... sort of.

This past weekend, I spent time with two of my best friends, Sarah and Amanda, to pick out bridesmaids dresses for Sarah's upcoming wedding. It also happened to Amanda's belated birthday, so I decided to make some cookies as a "bridal bonanza day/belated birthday" surprise for the both of them. And as much as I love fall colors, I wanted these to be pink... really, really pink. Roll that anti-Fall footage!

Aren't they adorable? They are equally cute just plain or decorated with swirls and polka-dots. Perfectly fitting for a princess birthday party and, obviously, Valentine's day! I'm particularly proud of these, because I can tell my cookie skills are improving! Yay, for dedication!

No comments:

Post a Comment