Monday, March 15, 2010

Check: THE DRESS!!!!

**Sorry I didn't post about this earlier!**

I have a dress! I seriously bought it on a whim a couple of weeks ago after I got this email:When I started looking for wedding gowns online I decided to sign up for each sites' email notifications. Usually I don't do that because I don't want a bunch of spam in my inbox, but I said "Why the heck not?" Then I got a message from Alfred Angelo saying that two locations near my were moving to a new location and selling their sample dresses for 50% off!!!! It was definitely a gamble going, as they didn't have too much left but I ended up finding the one.

The original price tag was $799.00. How much did I pay for it? $374.50! I saved $424.50 and the dress is in great condition. I also ended up buying a cathedral length veil for $59.50 as well (because they too were 50% off). All in all, I spent $469.81 (including tax) for my gorgeous dress and veil.

No comments:

Post a Comment