Sunday, December 5, 2010

November Favorites

November kicked off the holiday season, and I have a whole lot of favorite items and activities to help out with that.

New and Old Family:

This Thanksgiving was one of the most memorable I've had because I got to have two "Turkey Days". Josh and I spent one with his family and one with mine. Even though I'd been with Josh for practically 4 years prior to this holiday season, but we've never been completely immersed in the holiday season with each others family. It was a really great holiday and I am truly thankful for my old and my new family!

Window shopping:

At this point in time, Josh and I are really trying to watch our budget and it can be pretty hard staying in check with all of the crazy sales going on. So, to curb the craving, I've been doing a lot of window shopping, especially online. That is one of the reasons I created this design board.

Secret Wonderland from Bath and Body Works:

Best. Scent. Ever!!! It is very sweet (almost like cotton candy, I think) and this one little candle smelled up my whole apartment. Candles are a tricky thing for us, because Josh can't handle a lot of potent scents. So I bought the small version of this to test it out, and it will absolutely be a repeat purchase. If you're looking for a new scent for the holidays, I would definitely recommend this one.


Oven Break!

I found this awesome little iPhone game a few weeks ago and I am obsessed!! This little gingerbread man is so cute and your goal is to try and break him out of the oven! It definitely sets you in a Christmas mood! Did I mention it's free?

What were your favorite items for November?

No comments:

Post a Comment