Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Spooky Inspiration

I am so ready for October. Not only does the weather cool down (which I'm dying for) but Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. It's just another chance to get creative. Now, I'm all for the orange and black candies, spider rings, and googly eyed cupcakes for a younger crowd, but Josh and I are considering hosting a small Halloween shindig and those duds aren't going to fly.

It's time to take Halloween to the next level. Sophisticate it, if you will. Here are some inspiration pictures I am loving!


black candied apples


image


subtly bloody candles


image

I have got to make those apples! They look so creepy. And the best thing about these ideas is that most of the materials can be found in your own home already. It's an easy way to put a little spook into your home. Enjoy!

1 comment: