Thursday, September 30, 2010

Etsy Adventures!!!

My newest adventure... Etsy. For our wedding, I made my own bouquet and it turned out pretty well, if I do say so myself.

As, I have been feeling super ambitious lately, I felt it was time to open up shop. Are We Wed Yet on Etsy offers silk bouquets for brides and bridesmaids. The great think about silk flowers is that they really do look gorgeous forever. You don't have to worry about them wilting and water from the stems running down your dress on your big day. I do think that "fake" bouquets have been given a really bad name, but I'm here to reclaim it. They can be beautiful! Take a look.

Check it out & spread the word!

1 comment:

  1. ugh, this is why i wanted to ask for love/relationship blogs...i am so glad i found yours! i love looking through your pictures and post for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete