Wednesday, June 2, 2010

MIA

Yes, I have been gone for quite a while. But it has not passed without a whole bunch of progress. Not exactly wedding progress per se, but progress none-the-less.

In super exciting news, Josh and I are moved in to our new apartment!!! It is amazingly spacious and I love it. Right now, I'm still in the process of clearing the massive mountain of crap that was tossed into the living for lack of a better place to put it, but don't worry. Pictures are on the way. It looks pretty bad-a if I do say so myself.

It has been pretty crazy around the soon-to-be Willis household. I experienced a super week of illness right before and during our move. Needless to say that was not fun. And with summer school and work, I have been a super busy bee. Which is okay with me. **Please see addendum**

Honestly, wedding planning has been at a stand still while we finish adjusting our life. And we're less than 2 months away from the big day. I need to get on the ball.

But, never fear, more updates will be on the way!

**Upon reading this post the FH flat out told me that I did not give him enough credit for being amazing while I was sick. So, in order to swiftly correct the situation I must say that my fiance is the best person to be with when I'm sick. He's comforting, caring, and all-over lovely. (Too thick?). I love you, honey. **

No comments:

Post a Comment