Sunday, February 6, 2011

Dream Design: Pink & Red

February is awesome because it gives the lovers of pink (um, me!) a reason to play around with the pretty feminine color inside the home. Red and pink together are so flirty and feminine. I love it! It's been a very popular color scheme for ads as well! Take a peek at my favorites!

Seriously, who doesn't love Kate Spade? I could spend way longer than I care to admit on their website just pretending!

Coach Poppy Perfume

So yes, the combo can be a little potent, but I'm a firm believer that red and pink can be a fun addition to the everyday design of your home.

laundry room, staircase, apron, red mixer

Of course you've seen that laundry room in this post, but I used it again because it is awesome! And that pink staircase? A gorgeous pop of color in an otherwise neutral space. Add in some fun accessories to your space like the apron and this Kitchen Aid Mixer and you are set! Pink & red all year 'round! You are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment