Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dessert Design: Cameo Pink & Black

I felt like a design board for a gorgeous dessert table would be a fun way to say sorry for not being a diligent blogger! But hey, before you scold, I should tell you that I've been working hard on task number one for my creativity checklist. So there!

Lately, I have been loving anemones. They are such a gorgeous, simple flower and when I saw that pale pink bouquet with the striking black centers on Martha Stewart, I felt the inspiration flowing. A simple concept and color palette with great details that won't overwhelm the table. Macaroons, the delicate pattern on the cake, and a pink champagne all tie together without being too "matchy-matchy".

I know pink and black has been done so many times before, but the blush pink of this board is too beautiful to forget about. And *hint hint*, I do believe this design board will be coming to life very soon!

Anemone Bouquet from Martha Stewart, Pink Macaroon Recipe, Black and White cake, Cameo Jewelery (again) from Martha, The Katharine Bridal Gown, Pink Champagne image here.

No comments:

Post a Comment