Monday, December 28, 2009

Budget Finds

Hello Everyone!

I thought I'd do a post on a few of the things I've found for a really good deal.

To finish off the last of the Christmas items I got for half price, I start with these decorative branches. They are glittery and 'swirly' and I really love them. There are two in each bunch and I bought 3 bunches. Doesn't that sound like a third grade math problem?? "How many branches did she have, class??" "SIX!!!" lol


Then from the Dollar Tree, I bought a few glass vases. The first is a relatively small dish and I think they will be used for the dessert spread. Perhaps as candy holders.


I purchased three of these.

I also bought two more traditional vases. These will probably also be used on the around the desserts but most likely to house the sparkly branches.
Cost:
  • Branches, 6 ct: $6.00
  • Small dish, 3 ct: $3.00
  • Vase, 2 ct: $2.00

The Dollar Tree can be a gamble, but there have been quite a few times when I have found amazing things for super cheap! Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment