Sunday, January 8, 2012

Book of the Month: A Practical Wedding


As I mentioned in this previous post, I've got a few New Years Resolutions to be working on. One of which is to read at least 12 books this year. While I'm not going down a specific list, I do have a couple of books prepped and ready. One of which is A Practical Wedding by Meg Keene, writer of the same titled blog. Sure, I'm not planning a wedding anymore, but I couldn't wait to support this book (I even got it on pre-order) because I love everything it stands for. Weddings don't have to be some insanity-inducing, stressful event. They should be meaningful and, if possible, as chill as possible. I'm about 50 pages in right now, and I've already cried once, so you can tell it's going to be good.


If you are planning a wedding, or maybe you just want a really amazing, genuine book to read, I would seriously recommend this. I'm even planning on gifting it to any and all of my friends who get engaged.

buy here!

No comments:

Post a Comment